a beautiful video: Our Chess move by move
I want to signal to all chess enthusiasts (and others) watching the video "Move after move, made by a group of knowledgeable chess players' Chess Academy with the contribution of the Bari region of Puglia.
was directed by the versatile Frédéric Pascal, the subject of the legendary Vincent Cucinella and enthralling as the music (and original), which is the background to the video, we cite the names of M. Capannoli and M. De Giglio.
The scenery and characters will be familiar to all of you, but I want here to reveal the secret of the "hands" mysterious and anonymous underlying intervals throughout the video, from 'beginning to the end: those are my love, Paul Borino, as opposed Gianluigi Garrapa other, a genius of the 'and our patient more than a friend. And for the record, even if Paul is not very enthusiastic ch 'I tell you, the game in question have' won ... Gianluigi!
Enjoy "Move after move"!
0 comments:
Post a Comment