Leone talks about the film talks about the film ...
Native ... Production of the first movie Leone
Native is my first film as producer of the film ... The construction began in August of 2010, when together with John Real, we evaluated the idea of \u200b\u200bmaking a movie thriller ... In October we met on the set and we were already running ... I've always found the film fascinating and I think it's half activities involving large and small ...
When I started the production of this film, I immediately captured the interest of the director to create a work that differs from the typically Italian. This is something that got me involved right away and pushed me to organize a production that could meet the requirements of the project without creating problems ...
you see as an actor to Native?
Yes, within the film I had a small role ... I've been involved with Real in the role of a police officer who tries to understand what lies behind this story ... Try my hand in front of the camera was an interesting experience, especially when you play a character that you are not you, but that with time accepting the reality and you do become part of you ...
I hope the film involving the Italian public, and present a new face of Native prowling at night in Sicily ...
http://www.filmnative.com/
0 comments:
Post a Comment