Let's talk about Native ...
"I find that telling such stories is a great way to create entertainment. This story is based on a true story, but the film is adapted for a movie version ... Beyond the adventure made by this woman, and 'very interesting emotional state you are living with this persecution ... Michelle is a woman with a past marked by the death of his mother in a very young age. And his own past comes back when he returns to his hometown, where he must deal with the persecution of a native woman.
Michael slips into a state of depression and anxiety which leads to the suspicion of all those around her, this brings her to move away from his job and makes her believe that a spirit-the reality is ruining my life.
What did you think when you've evaluated the idea of \u200b\u200bNative? "
When I decided to pursue this story, I decided not to make it a true story, though inspired by a true story ... My goal was to tell this story in more cinematic as possible, assuming that it is indeed inspired by a true story, but the main goal is to entertain and amuse my audience ... The film is a horror thriller, has strong scenes of suspense, very related to the emotional state of the protagonist. "
The music of the film? "
I had already heard of Marco Werba ... He recently collaborated with Dario Argento in the film "Yellow." The music had a lot of YELLOW riconoscimentie and are very attractive ... I got to know Mark through Native.
I always thought that the soundtrack of a film are the basis to make a mark in the public, often when we saw a film there is music that afflict our mind ... we remember certain feelings, emotions, feelings .. . Knowing how to tie the images to music is a very important step for a composer, it is important to be able to write by identifying the psychology and moods of the characters, so music can express their feelings ... When we started working together and talked about the kinds of music to fit the film, I tried to address Mark's orchestra on a genre, like that of Christopher Young and Danny Elfman, I immediately noticed that we were walking on the same wave ... I am very happy to work with Werba, we have very similar musical tastes, and is perfectly able to enter the atmosphere of "Native".
It 's a great professional ...
"I find that telling such stories is a great way to create entertainment. This story is based on a true story, but the film is adapted for a movie version ... Beyond the adventure made by this woman, and 'very interesting emotional state you are living with this persecution ... Michelle is a woman with a past marked by the death of his mother in a very young age. And his own past comes back when he returns to his hometown, where he must deal with the persecution of a native woman. Michael slips into a state of depression and anxiety which leads to the suspicion of all those around her, this brings her to move away from his job and makes her believe that a spirit-the reality is ruining my life.
What did you think when you've evaluated the idea of \u200b\u200bNative? "
When I decided to pursue this story, I decided not to make it a true story, though inspired by a true story ... My goal was to tell this story in more cinematic as possible, assuming that it is indeed inspired by a true story, but the main goal is to entertain and amuse my audience ... The film is a horror thriller, has strong scenes of suspense, very related to the emotional state of the protagonist. " The music of the film? "
I had already heard of Marco Werba ... He recently collaborated with Dario Argento in the film "Yellow." The music had a lot of YELLOW riconoscimentie and are very attractive ... I got to know Mark through Native. I always thought that the soundtrack of a film are the basis to make a mark in the public, often when we saw a film there is music that afflict our mind ... we remember certain feelings, emotions, feelings .. . Knowing how to tie the images to music is a very important step for a composer, it is important to be able to write by identifying the psychology and moods of the characters, so music can express their feelings ... When we started working together and talked about the kinds of music to fit the film, I tried to address Mark's orchestra on a genre, like that of Christopher Young and Danny Elfman, I immediately noticed that we were walking on the same wave ... I am very happy to work with Werba, we have very similar musical tastes, and is perfectly able to enter the atmosphere of "Native".
It 's a great professional ...
Horror identifies him as your gender?
"Oh no ... no ... the horror genre is a very interesting, but I do not feel say that it is precisely the kind of stories I want to tell ... I appreciate very much the style of directors like Sam Raimi or horror king Dario Argento unbeatable ... I can say I enjoyed it to venture into this new experience, and I think that is not the only horror ... I hope the audience will enjoy my version of Native women ...
When we see the movie?
"The film is in post production but will soon be issued by the official trailer of the film distribution ..."
"I wish you a Merry Christmas to all readers and those who follow our adventures have always ..."
Interview December 10, 2010 - John Real
"Oh no ... no ... the horror genre is a very interesting, but I do not feel say that it is precisely the kind of stories I want to tell ... I appreciate very much the style of directors like Sam Raimi or horror king Dario Argento unbeatable ... I can say I enjoyed it to venture into this new experience, and I think that is not the only horror ... I hope the audience will enjoy my version of Native women ...
When we see the movie?
"The film is in post production but will soon be issued by the official trailer of the film distribution ..."
"I wish you a Merry Christmas to all readers and those who follow our adventures have always ..."
Interview December 10, 2010 - John Real
0 comments:
Post a Comment