Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Make An Earring Out Of A Monster Energy

:):):):) but that day is today??

.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY:):)

one step at a time .. .. WATCH THE VIDEO FIRST!

.. c are also seen me, the middle one that "hangs" with the flower ..


MEET MISS A TIME IN THERE .. I'm fond of 'little to say, WHY' THE MOST OR AT LEAST SOME OF YOU WHO READ MY BLOG probability HAVE ALREADY HEARD ABOUT IT .. AFTER HOURS HOURS OF MY RESEARCH BETWEEN VARIOUS CD Tray (pictured) and hard work ahead of Photoshop, I HAVE FINALLY DECIDED THAT ACCORDING TO ME THE PICTURES ARE OF THE MOST '.. THOSE WHERE THE GIRL IS THE BEST SHOW' transparency and openness POSSIBLE. . How can you not love her ?!?!?!?!?!.. you know 'who you know .. but so ?!!?.. I now know there' .. cascat me toca soporte 'but is cundana of friends .. I know is that Mr. .. amen!

PRECEDE .. THAT ALTHOUGH THE AUTHOR TO ME C TOOK several minutes to recover from the laughs .. MY MOTHER AND MY FATHER, the first to see the finished work, does not speak ..

ps: to enlarge the images just click on it ..

ENJOY ..







NOW .. hold on ..
HERE .. 'comes the fun ..





.. HAPPY BIRTH DAY OF YOUR fragile .. .. A BASIN
.. I LOVE YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment